Sunday School 10:00 am
Sun Morning Worship 11:00 am
Children's Church 11:15 am
Sun Evening Worship 6:00 pm
Wed. Discipleship Training, Bible Study &
Prayer Meeting 7:00 pm
Sometimes the "SUCH AS I HAVE" is my time, a kind word, a hug, a glass of water. There is a world just out-side our Church doors that is in need of what we have, that is, Jesus Christ. How many times have we walked past the hurting, the discouraged, and the helpless? In this message Peter did not have money to give, he had something better, healing for body and soul.
- Prayer Meeting--- Every Monday morning in the fellowship hall, 9:00 am. Cave City Church of God.
- Focus Ministry--- Every Friday night, at 7:00 pm.. Brother Daniel Holt teaching freedom through the Word and the Spirit of God.
- Senior Citizens Luncheon--- Wed. Feb. 10th, First Free Will Baptist, Cave City , 11:00am
- Men's Prayer Breakfast--- Sat. Feb. 13th, 8:00am, Cave City Church of God. All men welcome.
- Ladies Meeting--- Feb. 18th, Cave City Church of God, 6:00 pm. All Ladies welcome.
" Living the Faith''
True Disciples of Christ will be people cautious in their judgment of others, conscious of their own faults, earnest in prayer, wary of false teachers, building all eternal hope upon the Word of God, and faith in Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 10:23---- Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, for he is faithful that promised. KJV.
Please remember to pray for all persecuted Christians.